Pizza Hut Book It Program Now Open for Summer (Kids Earn FREE Pizza from June-August)
Treat your kids to free pizza with the Pizza Hut Book It Program!
Kiddos can earn free pizza by reading! 🍕
And, if you are a parent of students in PreK – 6th grades (ages 4-12), you can enroll them in the Camp BOOK IT program which inspires kids to keep reading through summer (June-August)!
Whatever option your kiddos are enrolled in, they will get rewarded for hitting their reading goals by earning a coupon for a free Personal Pan Pizza from Pizza Hut!
Choose from these BOOK IT programs…
Camp BOOK IT Program (for parents)
- Go here to enroll your kids in Camp BOOK IT
- Beginning June 1st, parents can keep track of kids’ reading from June through August through the online portal
- Once kids have reached their goal, parents will receive a certificate for a Personal Pan Pizza in their email
- This is a great way to keep kiddos reading through the summer!
Original BOOK IT Program – Digital Version (for teachers)
- Go here to enroll for the digital version of the 2023 Book It program
- Once the program starts, parents will approve student participation through the online portal
- Digital certificates, both emailed and printed, can then be redeemed by parents for dine-in, carry-out, or delivery, and online.
- Teachers who choose the digital program will also have access to classroom mode, found under the reporting section of the classroom dashboard.
Original Book It Program – Paper Version (for teachers)
- The paper version of the program is the same Book It program that has always been offered.
- This paper program is only available for traditional school classrooms.
- Teachers need to head here to enroll in their own classes and then Pizza Hut will ship all materials for your school in one box.
- Materials are available on a first-come, first-served basis, and paper enrollment will close when paper materials run out or on August 17th, 2023, whichever comes first. So be sure to enroll now!
This is such a fun and FREE way to reward kids and encourage reading. Plus, Book It even offers book recommendations for every participating grade level. Head here to see some of the books they recommend.